Rates & Payments

Image by Two Paddles Axe and Leatherwork

Click here to pay your retainer online.

Johndroe Law, PLLC typically assess clients flat fees, or hybrid fees that include a relatively low flat fee and a contingency component. In some cases, hourly fees may be charged.

Due to the nature of cases handled, unlike in many personal injury or employment discrimination cases, straight contingency fees are not usually feasible. Therefore, requests to take cases on a straight contingency basis will not be honored. However, our fees are designed to be as affordable to clients as possible, and payment plans are available. 

Click here to see a schedule of standard fees. Note that these are the fees typically assessed, but ultimately, whether to accept a case at the standard fee listed or whether to accept a case at all is within the sole discretion of the attorney. 


Payment plans​ are available through Justice For Me. Visit their website here. For those who qualify and sign up for a payment plan through Justice For Me, no payment is required up front, and bills can be paid over a period of up to 18 months.

Payment plans are also available directly through Johndroe Law, PLLC, with a signed authorization for monthly charges to a credit or debit card or checking account. However, an initial deposit will be required, and the balance will usually be due sooner with larger monthly payments. 


Except as provided above, payments must be made through LawPay with a credit card, debit card, or electronic check. Most major credit and debit cards are accepted. Unless other arrangements are made in advance, payments should be made at secure.lawpay.com/pages/johndroelaw/trust


Mailing Address: 6387 Camp Bowie Blvd. Ste. B-413, Fort Worth, TX 76116

Office Location: 1617 Park Place Ave. Ste. 110, Fort Worth, TX 76110, inside Ensemble Coworking

Hours: By Appointment

817-752-4111 - sam@johndroelaw.com